Personal information collection
Tim Levy and Associates may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Tim Levy and Associates.
Using personal information
Tim Levy and Associates may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Tim Levy and Associates discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Tim Levy and Associates may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
This website contains links to other websites.
Tim Levy and Associates is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.