In the Beginning
I was first asked to speak on Creativity and Innovation by a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) group in Austin, TX. I whipped up some mind maps, then a presentation, then set up a rehearsal with a dozen or so people. Their feedback was that this system for achieving and maintaining your optimal state for Creativity and Innovation was more than just a keynote. I’ve subsequently made it into a book, available here as well as a core part of the Digital Business Mastery syllabus.
Awaken your Creativity
This presentation on Creativity and Innovation is about getting into your optimal energetic state and staying there. When you’re in this high energy state, the benefits include
- Highest access to creativity and innovation
- Strongest mental clarity and connection to purpose
- Deeper and more connected relationships
And of course, it’s not just for CMOs. I’ve now spoken on this topic to diverse groups including
- CEOs, entrepreneurs and business people
- Singers, song writers and musicians
- Painters, artists, and designers
As always, I like my presentations to be more like workshops than long, sleepy, boring talks. The audience is engaged in a series of exercises that generate practical, grounded and personal takeaways.
During this presentation, you will
- Discover and configure seven core toolsets to bring you to your optimal state
- Break through the mind soup that can fog and slow your mind
- Learn three key techniques for outsourcing creativity for those off days when you need a little hand!